THIRSTI TRIP TO EXTRAORDINARY 2022 Competition Terms & Conditions.
1. Promoter is Normandien Farms (PRTY) LTD T/A by arrangement with Trademark proprietors THIRSTI (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Normandien Farms (THIRSTI), or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
4. This promotional competition is open from 1 July 2022 and ends on 25 July 2022 at 12am (midnight). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To Enter to stand a chance of winning, consumers will be required to complete the following steps on Facebook or Instagram:
i. Post a picture of you and your THIRSTI bottle on an adventure together
ii. Tag @thirstiwater
iii. #THIRSTI and #SipToExtraordinary
i. Post a picture in the comments section of you and your THIRSTI bottle on an adventure together
ii. Tag @thirstiwater
iii. #THIRSTI and #SipToExtraordinary
6. Should you not complete either of the above steps then you will not be eligible to win.
7. One (1) winner will receive an Extraordinary experience for two (2) – the winner and a partner/ friend – to the value of R60 000, consisting of
7a. Two (2) tickets to attend the South Afirca vs New Zealand Rugby game on Saturday 6 August 2022, 5pm game at Mbombela Stadium, Nelspruit, South Africa
i. Saturday, 6 August for two (2) sharing a room, one (1) night accommodation at Matsemba Guesthouse in Nelspruit. Inclusive of breakfast. This is subject to change should upgraded accommodation become available.
ii. Sunday, 7 August to Tuesday, 9 August for two (2) sharing a room, two (2) nights accommodation at Lion Sands Narina Lodge.
- Luxury accommodation in a suite
- All meals dails
- Teas & coffees
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger and tracker
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Specified inclusive Safari activities
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- SANParks Gate Entrance for two (2)
- Recovery and Rebuilding Levy for two (2)
i. One (1) Return flight flight per person (two people only) to Nelspruit Aiprort, South Africa. Flights are only valid from OR Tambo International Airpot, Johannesburg to Nelspruit Airpot and returning from Nelspruit Ariport to OR Tambo Internation Airport..
- Depart Saturday 6 August 2022 11h05/ 12h00
- Return Tuesday 9 August 2022 16h15/ 17h10
- Should winners not be in Johannesburg, winners will be required to arrage their connecting flights to and from Johannesburg.
ii. Winner and partner/ friend will be required to arrange their own transport to and from their respective airpot in South Africa for their return flights to Nelspruit Airport.
7d. Car Hire:
i. Avis Car hire will be provided for a self-drive trip.
ii. Saturday 06 August 2022 – Tuesday 09 August 2022 (four days)
- Winner to collect car from Nelspruit airport on Saturday 6 August
- Winner to return car to Nelspruit airport on Tuesday 9 August 2022
iii. Car hire options – New VW Polo TSi Hatch or similar, automatic.
iv. Care hire is inclusive of Super Collision Damage Waiver, Super Theft Loss Waiver, General Public Liability Insurance, 200km’s free per dat and location surchaneg/ tourism levy.
8. THIRSTI Product Hamper:
- 2x THIRSTI Caps
- 2x THIRSTI Towels
- 24 units of 500ml THIRSTI Still Water
- 12 units of 500ml THIRSTI Sparkling Water
- 24 units of 300ml THIRSTI Cans Blood Orange & Grapefruit
- 24 units of 300ml THIRSTI Cans Litchi
- 24 units of 500ml THIRSTI ISOFIT+ Bueberry Flavour
- 24 units of 500ml THIRSTI ISOFIT+ Naartjie Flavour
- 6 Units of 500ml THIRSTI Flavours Granadilla
- 6 Units of 500ml THIRSTI Glavours Berry
9. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
10. A total of one (1) unique winner will be selected by the promoter to receive a prize. Winner selection will be judged accordingly to the best entry.
- The draw will take place on 26 July 2022, where one (1) winner will be selected and notified by THIRSTI.
11. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All entries will be vetted and those suitable, will be reshared on the THIRSTI Social media pages.
13. All travel arrangements will be handled and arranged by Your Perfect Africa.
14. The winners will be notified (and tagged) in writing on the THIRSTI Facebook and or Instagram page. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner through social media direct mail. If, however, they cannot be reached after 4 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/finalist will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
15. The Winners will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document and drivers license, email addresses, physical address, contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
16. All logistics (flights, accommodation and car hire) will be arranged by Your Perfect Africa. The winners email address, contact number, copy of ID book and copy of drivers license will be shared with a representative from Your Perfect Africa to arrange logistics and bookings.
17. South Africa vs New Zealand Rugby tickets for the game on August 6 will be delivered physical address supplied by the winner. Winners will be required to present their vaccination cards OR a negative COVID test in order to enter the stadium.
18. THIRSIT product will be delivered to the delivery address supplied by the winner.
19. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. All winners will have to claim their prize by 03 August 2022 of the draw having taken place in South Africa and at that time identify themselves with a barcoded South African ID book or valid passport and sign a receipt for any prize received or provide an address in South Africa or other means whereby the prize can be delivered to them in South Africa, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
20. Where cash prizes are won, the winner may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address as well as a tax clearance certificate or any other documents generally required by banks in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act.
21. All risks to the prizes pass to the winner upon notification of having won a prize. Where necessary, the winner shall ensure that all prizes are insured against all risks including damage to the prize as well as damage to third party property and persons. Such insurance is for the cost of the winner and neither the Promoter nor any other party associated with the competition will be liable for the costs thereof or be liable should such insurance not be.
22. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
23. All guarantees for any tangible prizes which are won are carried by the manufacturer and or supplier thereof and not by the Promoter who finds the purchase of the prizes but is not the supplier thereof and the Promoter makes no warranties, whether explicit or implied with respect to the prizes.
24. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
25. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. You will be required to provide your full name and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
27. By providing a submission, you warrant that it is your own original work and that you are the owner of any intellectual property therein and grant the Promoter and its affiliated companies the perpetual royalty free right, except where prohibited by law, to use the contents thereof for any purpose whatsoever and to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public and/or any social media forum. Promoter, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose. The Promoter reserves the right to request that any images taken of the winner or staff be used for marketing purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline. All entries become the property of Promoter. By entering this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to communicate with you at any time during or after the competition and you may opt out from receiving such communication at any time.
28. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
30. This Competition is in no way organised, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media forum. Entrants understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social media forum. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the Promoter via the Consumer Advisory Service and not to Facebook or any other social media forum.
31. These conditions may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interested by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants constitutes acceptance of these rules.